"He was great! Everyone loved his set and he raised the mood and created a great atmosphere. He was amazing and we got tons of compliments from our guests! We wouldn't hesitate a second to book The Milan Saxophonist again for future events, he really makes the event extra special and takes it to that next level."
– Filip Holtz, 15 May 2023, wedding at Residence Oldofredi, Monte Isola, Lago d'Iseo, Brescia, Italy
"The Milan Saxophonist has a great passion for his sax music, and it shows! He played divinely during the aperitif and offered us his DJ service during the rest of the day. He is professional and always helpful, and we are so happy we hired him. Our guests were very complimentary of his performance!"
– Ivana D’Elena, 29 March 2023, wedding in Milan, Italy
"From the drinks reception with the sax to the dinner to the cake cutting to the DJ set, everything was perfect. A brilliant performer and professional!"
– Roberta Tacchini, 3 January 2023, wedding in Tuscany, Italy
"We booked Lorenzo as DJ and saxophonist for our big wedding at Lake Garda and can only recommend him! Lorenzo has given everything to make our day as we imagined it. The prior contact and the interim arrangements were perfect and absolutely sympathetic."
– Birte & Kevin Seggern, 6 October 2022, wedding at La Torre di San Marco, Brescia, Italy
"The Milan Saxophonist was absolutely fantastic! I had so so so many compliments about his music and his saxophone skills. No issues whatsoever, easiest and happiest dude! I will def have him again if I will ever organise another wedding hahaha."
– Roberta Marcoli, 28 September 2022, wedding at Villa Sole, Savona, Italy
"The Milan Saxophonist was perfect! I was unsure about how he would be able to work with the DJ I hired separately but they worked well together!! I know Lorenzo can DJ as well but I wanted more stage presence hence got another DJ and that was the best decision ever. Lorenzo vibes well with the crowd too, he definitely amped up the after dinner wedding party! I recommend him 200%!"
– Stella Loh, 27 September 2022, wedding at Villa Petriolo, Cerreto Guidi, Florence, Italy
"We’re so glad we hired Lorenzo for our wedding celebrations in Monforte D’Albs. His chilled house was the perfect backing to our aperitivo, and then he kept everyone on the dance floor long into the night with his DJ set. He weaved in the songs we wanted along with others and we couldn’t have asked for more. Would highly recommend."
– Katy Thom, 19 September 2022, wedding in Monforte D’Albs, Italy
"It has been great pleasure working with Lorenzo and my client was very happy. He is very professional, great response time and his performance on the sax is incredible. Will definitely consider him for future couples!"
– Rose Le Quesne (wedding planner), 19 August 2022, wedding at Via Vittorio Veneto, Verbania, Italy
"We had a perfect party thanks to Lorenzo. He responded very individually to our wishes. He talked to us in advance and we explained to him exactly how the music should be played. We have expressed some wishes that Lorenzo has implemented perfectly. He is very likeable and has a cool style so that the whole package fits perfectly. Lorenzo accompanied our pool party and wedding party with perfect sunset house music. In the evening he also played modern party music. Many thanks to The Milan Saxophonist!"
– David Bauer, 7 July 2022, wedding at Montechiaro Organic Vinery, Strada di Montechiaro, Siena, Italy
"Extremely professional and accommodating. Would highly recommend. Was perfect vibe our wedding day 2."
– Frank Smith Wilson, 9 May 2022, wedding at FH55 Hotel Villa Fiesole, Florence, Italy
"Dear Lorenzo, I want to thank you for your superb performance. It was such a pleasure for me and my guests to have you with us at this special dinner. Wish you all the best!"
– Borislav Paskalev, 29 April 2022, private party in Roquefort-les-Pins, France
"Bravo, gentile e amichevole. Ci è venuto incontro in ogni nostra richiesta ed è stato sempre flessibile. Lo consigliamo assolutamente!"
– Elizabeth Giordano, 21 January 2022, wedding in Milan, Italy
"Hi Ed, Thank you for your email. Everything was absolutely perfect. The Milan Saxophonist and The Italian Roamers were amazing!!!!!!! We and also our guests loved them and the party wouldn’t have been so perfect without them. So thank you very very much! We are beyond happy :) Best, Teresa."
– Teresa Hemmeter, 23 October 2021, wedding at Hotel Cenobio dei Dogi, Camogli, Genoa, Italy